Monday, July 28, 2008

Bedtime


There are a couple things Camryn has to have before she can go to bed. The first is her binky. I have been trying to reduce the times she has her binky but right now she still has it for naptime or bedtime. Second, is her sippy cup. As soon as i tell her it's bedtime she runs and grabs her sippy cup. It's kind of like her security blanket. Third, is her off-white Pooh blanket. I started putting it in her crib around winter time. Then in the spring i took it out but she found it and wanted me to put it back in her crib. I really didn't think she would notice it was gone. Finally, the newest addition to her crib is her stuffed lamb. This was given to her by our old neighbor Helen easter 07. Before a couple weeks ago she had never acknowledged it. But now she has to have it in her crib for bedtime. I think it's cute but it's pretty big. It's almost the same size as her.

No comments: