Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goodbye 2010

We only have a few days left in 2010 so i thought i would look back at the year and recap everything that has happened.

I hosted a fun baby shower for Kim in Jan 2010. We had great food, played games and chatted with friends and family.

My niece Emilia was born Feb 6th, 2010. I was so happy to be there and watch her birth, even though it was at 2:57am. lol It was very exciting to be a spectator rather than being the one giving birth.

I had a 18 day babysitting job for my friend Jaime in Feb & March 2010. The girls and i packed up and headed to Monroe. It was great for the girls to have friends to play with and i was thrilled to have a job. The girls got sick at the end of Feb. They both had ear infections and high fevers.

We celebrated my Grandpa's 90th birthday in March. We had a nice dinner with family.

Jordyn celebrated her 1st bday on April 3rd, 2010. We had a couple celebrations. One at Chuck E Cheese with Grandpa and Grandma Jones, Grandma Loeffler, and The Kummas. The next day we had a very nice party at Grandma Loeffler's house with a few friends and then daddy had a party at his house with friends and family.

My divorce was finalized on July 7th 2010. I was very happy it was over and i was ready to move on.

My brother-in-law's parents arrived from Peru July 18th 2010. It was very exciting. It was their first trip to the US and their first time seeing Emilia. They came with us to California and then had to go back home.

We took our first family vacation in 10 yrs to Disneyland Aug 2010. It was great. Everyone was able to come except my brother Kevin, who had to work. It was Camryn's first time at Disneyland and of course she loved it. We also got a chance to see and visit with my Great Grandma and Great Aunt while we were there.

I started nannying for my niece Emilia at the end of Aug. She is such a cutie pie and gets along great with my kids. I watch her 5 days a week while my sister is working.

Camryn started preschool in Sept 2010. I could not believe the day had arrived. She goes 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hrs. She loves it. She is always if she goes to school today. A little hard for mommy the first 2 weeks. Definitely took some getting used to. Camryn also started taking dance lessons. She goes once a week and had her first dance recital in Dec.

Camryn turned 4 on Sept 11th 2010. She had a wonderful party at Nana Denise's house. My baby is growing up so fast.

I turned 30 on Oct 18th 2010. Luckily it wasn't as scary as i had imagined. lol I was actually kinda excited. Definitely think my 30's will be great. Very excited to see my kids get older and become little people.

We had a wonderful holiday season. I enjoyed all the time i spent with my friends and family. The girls and i received some wonderful gifts. We are very blessed.

All in all it was a great year and i am looking forward to what 2011 will bring. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments: