Monday, April 7, 2008

Better late than never

I had never thought to blog before, until my two sisters started doing it. For those who don't know, my name is Amy. I am married to Levi and we have a 18 month old Camryn. I am a stay at home mom. I love spending everyday with my daughter while Levi works his butt off at Kimberly-Clark. He works 4 12hr days. It's definitely a nice change. 3 months ago I was the one working my butt off while Levi stayed home with Camryn. I used to work at WorldMark by Wyndham. Almost everyday in Jan I worked 14 hr days 5 days a week. It was tough. We love Camryn so much that we can't wait to add another person to our family. We're hoping by summer next year she'll have a baby brother or sister. Levi is praying for a boy. I wouldn't mind a girl since we have all of Camryn's old clothes. Bags and bags of clothes. Plus growing up with two sisters was great. I want Camryn to have someone she can talk to if she doesn't want to come to me. Although, of course I hope she wants to come to me. Levi wants a boy to protect her and keep guys away. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: