Friday, November 21, 2008

We finally know!!!

It was only 5 months of waiting but it felt longer. We have finally found out if we're having a girl or a boy. I think both Levi and I were surprised to find out that we are having a GIRL. :) I am thrilled. I think it's great that Camryn will have a sister. I was a little worried about having a boy. I am just not used to boys and I was worried they are too rowdy for me. I feel a little bad for Levi. He was so hoping for a son. Now he's stuck with a house full of girls. lol We have decided to name her Jordyn Lucille Jones. Now I am curious of what she will look like. If she will have brown eyes like Levi and Camryn or blue eyes like me. Still got about 4 months to go. Lately she's been moving around a lot. Nice to feel but sometimes catches me off guard.

1 comment:

Cori said...

congratulations Amy & Levi!! I hadn't heard you decided on Lucille for a middle name - Jordyn Lucille is beautiful :) can't wait to meet her!