Friday, December 19, 2008

Not a fan of snow!!





I have always disliked snow. I understand that it's pretty but it's cold and you can't drive anywhere. I have a feeling that this year snow will ruin my Christmas. Everyone says they would love a white Christmas but if it keeps snowing then I won't be able to drive to see my family. That will be very upsetting. I have had a cold for the past few days so I haven't been outside. I decided today to step outside for a moment and take some pictures. Poor Camryn hasn't been able to play in the snow. I completely forgot that Denise had given Camryn a snow suit about 6 months ago. I just hung it up in her closet and forgot about it. Maybe later on today I'll try it on her and take her out for a little bit. I know she would love to go outside. I am just praying it doesn't snow much more. Levi didn't work all weekend and I don't want him to miss anymore work. Unless the snow is willing to pay our bills. lol

No comments: