Friday, March 6, 2009

The final days

We are in the final days of my pregnancy. I am trying to enjoy them as much as I can. Before I know it, I'll be overwhelmed having a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old. I have dr appts every week now. Last week's appt went very well. I lost 2 lbs so now I am the exact same weight I was at my first dr appt(which was at 8 weeks along). Feels good that I haven't gained weight. I know some people are nervous about that but my dr isn't. She says as long as I'm not dieting(which i'm not)then it's fine. I am progressing very nicely. I am 1 1/2 centimeters dialated. It will be interesting to find out next tues if I am any closer. A lot of people think Jordyn will be coming early. The last month is always tough because of the waiting game. The countdown begins. 21 days to go!

No comments: