Friday, March 13, 2009

Second baby shower






I feel very lucky. I got 2 baby showers. The second one was today. It was thrown my Denise(my MIL). She invited levi's brother(jeremy) and sister in law(megan) and his dad(Bob) and stepmom(Kristi). We had a really good dinner. Denise makes this amazing strogenoff. We also had caeser salad and rolls. Megan and Jeremy brought a beautiful cake. It's been several months since we've seen Bob and Kristi so it was so nice to have them over. Everyone was so generous with gifts. I got a breastfeeding cover, boppy cover and some bottle nipples from Bob and Kristi. I got some cute onesies and pjs from Denise and Ron and some cute clothes from Megan and Jeremy. It was a great evening with family.

1 comment:

Cori said...

looks like you got a lot of great things :)