Sunday, June 20, 2010

Camryn's 1st Mariner game

My mom had tickets to the Mariners game on Friday night and since I didn't have anyone to babysit, she decided to take Camryn. I wasn't sure how Camryn would be since it can be hard for a 3 yr old to sit still for very long. But it sounds like it went great. They took the bus there, which was Camryn's first time riding the bus. She was very excited. Safeco field has a playground so they spent most of the time there. Camryn got to experience ballpark food, which i happen to love. I am all about pigging out at the game. :) She ate chicken fingers and french fries and my mom brought a ziplock bag of red licorice. In the 3rd inning they made their way to their seats. Camryn wanted to sit in seat 3 since she is 3 yrs old but that was someone else's seat. My mom let her sit there though until they showed up.

They didn't stay the whole game. They left about 9:30 and arrived home at 11. Camryn slept over at my mom's in her own room. My mom and dad recently cleaned out a small room next to their room for company they will have in July and it is also Camryn's room for when she sleeps over. She slept great alone in her room and when she woke up, she had a big tub in red licorice next to her bed. lol She said her lamb beanie baby ate some. What a stinker!





No comments: