Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jordyn's first haircut

Jordyn's bangs have been in her eyes for a while. I sometimes put them back in a clip but i figured it is time for a trim. Camryn went with my mom to the Mariners game last night so she slept over at my mom's. Jordyn and I went to Les Schwab to get my tire fixed. It had a slow leak so luckily they were able to patch it for free. While we waited, we walked across the street to the deli for lunch and next door is a hair/nail salon. Perfect! Jordyn sat in my lap and the nice lady trimmed her bangs. She sat still and smiled the whole time. She was great! Jordyn and I had some great mommy/daughter time. :)

2 comments:

Cori said...

cute cute cute!!

Unknown said...

Great post, dreading the day we get our grandson's hair cut... So soft and adorable. But at the age of 6 months, its in his eyes.... Keep up the good work on the posts...