Thursday, July 15, 2010

Haircut time

I have a thing about long hair. I like it on myself and I like it on Camryn. But it was time for Camryn to get a haircut. She had mentioned a couple times that she wants one and other people have mentioned it too. lol I have to admit it would be so much easier to take care of if it was shorter. So I agreed. I took Camryn to Brat Pack, a kid salon in Redmond, yesterday. Everyday leading up to yesterday, Camryn has said she wants a haircut but yesterday she said she didn't want one. Well now it's too late. I had already made an appt and that place is busy. She wasn't in a good mood but that wasn't surprising. She seems to like it now that it's done. Not sure how many inches we cut off but now it's at her shoulders. A nice summer cut.

Here is a before picture.

Not a happy camper.

Here is an after picture.

No comments: