Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun upcoming weekend

I am really looking forward to this weekend. The next couple days are same old stuff. But on Friday I am going to get my yearly pedicure. lol I'm not joking. It has almost been one year since I got my last pedicure. I got a gift certificate for Mother's Day so Erin and I will be going on Friday afternoon. On Saturday afternoon I am meeting with my friend Alissa and her friend Jayme and we are going to the Mariners game. I'm not exactly a baseball fan, but I went to a game last season with Cori and it was soooo much fun. FYI Cori: I am not doing the wave this time either. lol That part is not my thing. My mom, Kim and Pedro are going to the game on Friday night. Let's hope they win both nights. :)

1 comment:

Cori said...

what NO WAVE??? I'm jealous...I wanna go!!