Sunday, May 3, 2009

One month old!!

Jordyn is one month old today. It is so exciting watching her grow. She still seems like a tiny thing but she is getting better at holding her head up and she has given us little smirks. I took the girls to get their picture taken last Thursday. Let's just say it didn't go as well as I expected. On Wed I got a coupon in the mail from The Picture People for a free 8x10. I thought that was a great opportunity to get a picture of the girls. I was worried Jordyn would have her eyes closed the whole time but I wanted a picture of her before her baby acne got worse. Luckily, she had her eyes open but Camryn was horrile. All she could talk about was getting her picture taken but when we got there she refuse to go near the camera. She had several crying fits and it took us about 40 mins before she calmed down and would give us a smile. We got one smile out of her. I was frustrated but atleast I got 2 good pictures. One of Camryn and Jordyn and one of just Jordyn. It will probably be quite a while before I try that again.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like the pictures you got. Sorry she gave you such a hard time.