Sunday, May 24, 2009

M's game




I went the the Mariner's game last night. It was sooo much fun. I met my friend Alissa and her friend Jaymi at her house at 4. We drove down to Seattle and found a parking spot pretty quickly. We went down there early because we wanted to get dinner first. We decided to go to Red Robin for dinner. That is one of my favorite restaurants and it has been a long time since i've been there so I was excited. Our food was super good. I tried a new appetizer that I really liked. It was cheeseburger queso. Yum! We still had some time to spare so we looked inside a couple stores then headed to the game. It was a nice walk to the stadium. Not too long and too short. Our seats at the game were on the 3rd tier behind homeplate. It was a beautiful day. Perfect for a baseball game. The game was fun. We took some pictures of ourselves. We were ahead 1-0 until the 8th inning. Then it got bad. In the 8th inning they scored 5 runs. NOOOOO!!!! We decided to leave after the bottom of the 8th because we were losing and we wanted to beat the traffic. Plus i was tired. I got home past my normal bedtime.

No comments: