Friday, March 19, 2010

Disneyland Trip

5 months until our trip to Disneyland. :) I am super excited. We booked our flights and our hotel rooms. My family and the girls and I are going to Disneyland Aug 11th-16th. It will be Jordyn and Emilia's first plane ride and my families first trip together in 10 yrs. The only person not coming is my brother Kevin. He will busy working i guess. But my dad will be coming and that is awesome. He deserves a nice vacation. While we're down there, we're also visiting my Great Grandma and my Great Aunt. They live near Long Beach.

Other than that, I am so excited for Jordyn's 1st birthday. It is coming so fast. I got Jordyn and Camryn new party dresses. Jordyn doesn't know what is going on but Camryn sure does. She says we need CAKE, PRESENTS, BALLOONS and PARTY HATS. Those are the important things. I don't think we'll have party hats, but we'll have everything else.

1 comment:

Cori said...

wahooooo!!! You'll have so much fun!