Monday, March 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution is history.

Camryn has had a fever all weekend. She has been very lathargic and hasn't eaten in 3 days. I left Monroe on Saturday night so get a small break from my babysitting job. Erin told me on Sunday that Camryn was crying and asking for me so I went to pick her up. I checked her temp every half an hour to make sure it didn't get too high. It kept going back and forth from 101.7 to 98.3. Around 8:30pm I got a text from Erin saysing that Jordyn's temp is 102.6.

I freaked out and drove to Monroe to get her and take both kids to the ER. I asked my mom to stay with Camryn while i went to get Jordyn since Camryn was sleeping. Then all 4 of us headed to the ER. They took the kids temps right when we got there and they were still high. We went into a little room and they brought the kids some Tylenol to bring down their temps. About 15 mins later in walks in the dr and guess who it is. Terry Mengert. He is an old family friend who used to live across the street. That was pretty funny. He checked over the kids and they both still have ear infections. I already have an antibiotic for Camryn and he gave me a new one for Jordyn. I really hope they get better soon. So far today i have noticed a slight improvement in Camryn. She hasn't eaten yet but she has been talking. That is more than she did yesterday.

Levi isn't working all week so he is taking Camryn. That will be good because he can give her more attention than i can since i still have 3 other kids to take care of.

No comments: