Thursday, March 4, 2010

My mom doesn't do that!

One thing Maddie likes to say several times a day is "My mommy doesn't do that!" Lol Today we took Maddie to school and then took Jordyn to Levi. He has Camryn and Jordyn until Sunday morning. Emma and I came back to the house and played for a little while, then we went to pick Maddie up from school. After Emma's nap we headed out to the mall. Maddie has been asking me for a few days to go to the mall so she can play on the toys. She immediately found a little girl to play with. They played for a while and Emma crawled around checking things out. Luckily it wasn't very crowded so i wasn't worried about her getting hurt.

After about an hour, we took off to Old Navy to find me a new skirt. I found one i like. It is black(of course) and kind of flowy. It falls right below my knees. I would prefer a little shorter but the only other one was a little too short. I think it will look great with some cute new shirts i bought a few weeks ago.

Now we are back at the condo and it's time to get the girls ready for bed. :)

No comments: