Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coming to an end

I had my last Dr. appt yesterday. I was so happy to go because we were going to get a day set up for me to be induced. When I arrived they informed me that the Dr would be about 15 mins late. No problem. However, I arrived at 11:30 for my 11:40 appt and I was called back at 12:30. That is definitely not 15 mins. I was so annoyed by the time they got around to me. After that, my appt went a lot better. I am still at 3 1/2 centimeters, which is what I expected. She said since my due date was last Friday then I would get induced the following Friday April 3rd. Let's just hope a whole bunch of women don't go into labor on Friday and take all the beds. If that happens I have to wait longer. :( I think Erin is happy because she picked the 3rd on her baby pool and now she can buy herself a $1 lotto ticket. lol Good job Erin! I was close. I picked the 2nd. I knew from the beginning that Jordyn would be an April baby. Which I think is good. We have a lot going on in March. Too many other birthdays. April we only have 3 so far. My sister Kim's is on the 1st, my Great Aunt Sharon's is on the 2nd and my MIL Kristi's is on the 23rd. It's kind of funny that we will have 3 birthdays in a row.

After my last Dr appt, I started thinking about how my pregnancy is almost over. I started thinking about when I found out I was pregnant and couldn't wait to tell everyone. :) I waited about 10 mins before I told the first person. lol I was so lucky to be at home during this pregnancy. So much easier to get sick in your own house. I was a little more sick with this one then with Camryn, but overall I had a good pregnancy. I was so proud of myself when I found out I only gained 2 pounds over the last 9 months. I did a lot of walking this time around. Helped me keep off the pounds while I was able to eat whatever I wanted. I will miss those days. lol

This will be the last time you hear from me as a pregnant woman. Next time, I'll have some adorable pics of my new baby girl. We are all very excited to finally meet her.