Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yesterday was Easter. It was a very fun day. My mom, Kim, Erin and Pedro came up for the day. After they got here we visited for a little bit then I wanted to hide Camryn's Easter eggs. Kim took Camryn outside to blow bubbles. My mom, Pedro and I hid the eggs in the livingroom and her bedroom. We gave her a big basket to collect her eggs in. We hid 43 eggs. They were filled with jelly beans, chocolate eggs, fruit snacks, stickers and money. She did very well finding the eggs. She had a blast. That is all she wanted to do all day. My poor mother had to rehid and find the eggs all day.

After Camryn found and opened the inital eggs, Kim gave her an Easter basket from her and Pedro. It had Crayola Color Wonder coloring pads and the markers, some gummi savers, and 2 stuffed bunnies. One is pink and one is purple and Kim told Camryn to choose which one is for her and which one is for Jordyn. Camryn kept the purple for herself and gave Jordyn the pink one. Camryn laid the bunny next to Jordyn when she was sleeping in her bouncer. The whole day, Camryn made sure Jordyn had her bunny next to her. It was so cute. Levi and I had given Camryn her Easter gift last week. She got a golf set. It has 3 balls, a putter, a driver and a iron. Later in the day, I took the girls to Walmart and Camryn grabbed her bunny and Jordyn's to come with us. I can't wait until next Easter. I'll have 2 kids to hid eggs for. :)




No comments: