Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our painting project

A week ago my MIL had bought a unfinished rocking chair for Camryn. It is very cute. The perfect size. I decided to paint it the same colors as their room. I thought it would look better and be a fun project for Camryn and me. I had some paint left over from when I painted their names. I decided to make it mainly brown but add a little pink too. I let Camryn paint parts of it at the beginning. I knew it would need several layers so I knew I would be painting over what she was painting. It only took 2 days and I think it looks great. On day 2 I couldn't let Camryn help me anymore so I bought her an unfinished piece she could paint. It was the word princess.



1 comment:

Cori said...

LOVE the rocking chair!! The curtains are adorable too :) Good job!! You are so crafty!!