Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to the world Jordyn Lucille

Yay! It is over and she is here. I won't go into detail about the labor and delivery. There were some horrible parts and some good parts. I am just glad Jordyn is here. She is so cute and reminds me of Camryn at times. We have made it through our fist night home. Since it's been a while since I've had a newborn, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. She was quite a handful. She didn't want to sleep in her pack and play. She did sleep a little next to me in bed. I am very happy that her crying didn't wake up Camryn. When I woke up this morning it felt like I had been hit by a truck. My whole body is super sore. I am so glad the doctor prescribed me some pain medication. Let's just hope it helps. My arms are the worst. When I was in the hospital, they gave me a shot in my left arm. She warned me it would be really sore. I was hoping it would be ok by now. Let's see what the rest of the day has in store.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Hang in there girlie!! Both your girls are adorable!! xoxo

Erin said...

Good thing this is your last child ;) It will be all worth the pain in the end, seeing your two girls grow up.