Friday, February 26, 2010

I think i hit the wall today

I have been babysitting in Monroe for 8 days and i have hit the wall. I am exhausted. I still have another 8 days left. Erin doesn't have any plans this weekend so she was nice enough to offer to come here and take over on Sat night and Sunday. I am so happy. I need a little break to last another week.

Feb 26th: Maddie, Emma and I went to the triplets house again today. It started off great but then right before lunch it started to go downhill. Maddie was very good today. She was being very helpful. Gabbi however was a terror. She used to be the easy one but now she has become so stubborn and difficult. It really wears me out. They have big kid beds now and it is impossible to get them to nap.(except for Cori i guess. lol) At 4 we had to go pick up Jordyn and Camryn from Levi. We got home and immediately had dinner and got the babies to bed. I can not wait to go to bed. It will be an early bedtime for me.

No comments: