Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Continued

So overall Camryn and Maddie play together pretty good, but there are some things that is getting really annoying and i'm sure it happens to everyone. One person picks up a toy and all of a sudden the other person wants to play with it. It could be laying on the ground for days and they don't want it until the other person is playing with it.

I think i am making progress with Emmalee. Every day she opens her mouth a little wider for me when she's eating. lol I feel like the wider she opens her mouth the more she likes me. :)

I am looking forward to spending alone time with Maddie and Emmalee tomorrow and Thursday. Tomorrow we are going to take Camryn and Jordyn to Levi and then dropping off Camryn's preschool registration forms and then heading to the Children's Museum in Everett. It should be fun. :)

No comments: