Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Down to 2 kids

I miss my kids but it is a nice change just having 2 kids again. Everyone got up at 7am this morning. We had breakfast and got dressed. Then we dropped off Camryn and Jordyn with Levi in Everett. Maddie, Emmalee and I then went to the Children's Museum to play. I wanted to get out of the house and since i only had 2 kids i thought it would be a good day. I was notified that there was a field trip there that day so it was a tad crowded. The girls still had fun. Maddie played in all the different rooms. She made some yellow money and a cute necklace. Emma was exhausted. As soon as we hit the road for home, she fell asleep. I put her down for a nice 2 and a half hour nap. We had a semi quiet evening. Gave the girls a bath and put them to bed.

One thing that is driving me crazy is the orange cat. I don't know why but it throws up everyday!! I don't understand what is wrong with this cat. Does it always do that? I don't leave food out. WHYYYYY???????

No comments: