Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Now i have to remember to post. lol

I forgot to post yesterday as usual. For some reason i have a hard time remembering. I guess i'm just so busy and have other things on my mind.

Feb 22nd: Today the girls and I spent most of the day at the triplets house. It was a rough day. Gabbi and Jack were HORRIBLE. I used to think Gabbi was the easy one, but she has become so stubborn lately. Wouldn't be such a problem if it was just me and the triplets but when i have 4 more kids it becomes a problem. I told Kim that next week i can only work Friday because it is just too much with all 7 kids.

We had a good night back at the condo. I got the babies to sleep and then Camryn, Maddie and I did some dancing to "Fresh Beat Band". Then i gave Camryn and Maddie a bath and off to bed. I went to bed at 9 because i hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. Luckily all the kids slept great.

Feb 23rd: I had agreed to watch the triplets for 2 hrs after I dropped off Maddie at preschool. We left the triplets house at 11 and i needed a few things at the store and i thought i would have enough time. My bad! I rushed but i was still a little late picking up Maddie from school. Sorry. :( I felt horrible. I will make sure i am on time on Thurs. I had to pick up more medicine for Jordyn. I took her horrible night sleep the other night as a sign that she isn't over her ear infections and sinus infection yet. Now we are back at the condo. We just finished lunch and Jordyn and Emma are napping. I will post more later.

No comments: