Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why cats why???

So last night before i went to bed one of the cats threw up in the hallway. I woke up this morning to find more throw up. I don't understand why. They have now thrown up 3 times since i've been here. It's not like i have nothing else to do then clean up lots of throw up.

Feb 25th: It was so nice to sleep in a little this morning. Any extra mins help a lot. We had a quick breakfast and Emma and I dropped Maddie off at preschool. Emma and I then headed to the store to pick up some more ketchup(for Maddie), some OJ and a few other things. Then we came back to the condo to hang out until it was time to pick Maddie up from school. After we got back from picking up Maddie we had lunch and then it was naptime for Emma. :) After naptime we drove to Woodinville to drop off Camryn's preschool registration forms. So far she is the only one signed up for the afternoon class so she might end up in the morning class. I'll find out in August. Either way is fine with me but there is usually a smaller class size in the afternoon. When we got back it was time for dinner. Now Emma is down for the night and Maddie is getting ready for bed.

Maddie wasn't great today. She seems to have a problem listening to me. I have to repeat myself over and over. I am hoping it doesn't continue.

No comments: